Monday, September 10, 2012

Blog Of Presentation

             The presentation that my topic is that I am having problems with the paragraph. Why I chose this topic, because I made a lot of mistake when I wrote about the essay sometime I missed a controlling ideas and unclear the body. According to my presentation we will understand that basic structure on the writing are the topic sentence, controlling idea, body, and concluding sentence.

            The main idea is often stated in the first sentence of paragraph, the topic sentence. It includes the topic and a controlling idea.

            After the topic sentence comes the body. Sentences in the body of the paragraph support or develop the main idea in the topic sentence.

            At result most paragraphs end with a concluding sentence. It will summarizes the ideas in the paragraph.

            These are just normal step and useful when you are meditating your paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment