Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My topic





My topic is “Culture value in advertisements NIKE in china”



Because I have learning many culture values at classes, also I know the Nike’s advertisements in china. I want to write down any things I have learned about this topic. And I will research books to help me to process this task.



What will the introduction contain?



It contains that the Definition of cultural value and introducing development of advertisements industry in China. NIKE as a case in the content, the project focuses on how to build its brand status promotion by ads.



What is the thematic statement?



Observes a study of cultural value in advertisements



How will you organize the body of text and what will the conclusions say.

 I will follow three main points use on the body, and conclusions i will repet my statment and review some basic key points.

No comments:

Post a Comment